Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
This role is working on a top 5 Spark account. The client is a key competitor to Amazon in the commercial technology space with an average £60 million annual expenditure. Some of the brands within this account include Apple, Google and Microsoft.
This account is our biggest digital spender, utilising data to innovate and drive business growth. With this in mind, we want ambitious people on the team who want to progress in their careers. This role has been designed with your development in mind and our aim is to accelerate the successful individual to reach the next phase of their media career.
We have an excellent team who foster an atmosphere of inclusivity and camaraderie. Due to our high spends, we have great relationships with wide range of Media Owners, allowing us to tap into expertise across the media ecosystem, and trialling new products or technologies. This relationship comes with benefits such as team lunches, days out & travel. What are we looking for?
- You will take a lead role in responses, implementation of campaigns and management of reporting.
- Develop innovative solutions that challenge our clients to think differently and positions their brand as category leader.
- Quality control on all plans and proposals before they are shared with the client.
- Maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of the Publicis to achieve the common goal of delivering world-class work.
- Lead discussions with passion, enthusiasm and be the forward face of the agency.
- Stewarding of planning team, reporting to the Business Director and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive and Executive.
- Provide motivation and education to help your direct reports achieve their full potential and provoke their professional growth.
- Don’t just wait for a brief to come in. Be aware of what is going on inside and outside of the agency/industry and how that could benefit clients
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital media planning.
- An ambitious, individual who has the vision and skills to move brands forward.
- Great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- People management skills and a positive attitude are also crucial.
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital media.
- Vision and skills to move the brand and agency forward in new directions.
- People management skills
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.