Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
As Account Director and key client contact for a leading supermarket and retail brand, you will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing relationships with senior clients. Your involvement will span from top-level briefing sessions to account management and the PCA stage.
This is working on one of our biggest client accounts, working as part of a team focused on innovation and pushing boundaries in media. You will manage a team, work closely with the client leadership and have ownership over a range of campaigns and projects.
You will report into the Business Director who will mentor and support you and you will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of Publicis.
Are you ready to make a mark in the dynamic world of fashion and advertising?
What does this role offer?
- Develop innovative solutions that challenge out clients to think differently and positions their brand as a category leader
- Stewarding the planning team, reporting to the Business Director and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive and Executive
- Don't just wait for briefs to come in, be aware of what is going on inside and outside of the agency/industry and how that could benefit clients
- No one should know your clients better than you- you are the heart of the team so be their trusted eyes and ears
- Quality control on all plans and proposals before they are shared with the client
- Lead discussions with passion, enthusiasm and be the forward face of the agency!
- A firm foundation in both traditional and digital media planning, must have strong channel knowledge and excellent client management skills
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills- our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy
- Close attention to detail
- Account management experience- holding yourself and others to a very high standard of professionalism and product
- People management skills are essential
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us