Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
SPARK’s planning department is the heart of the agency – in terms of its function, its people and its location. We are diverse in our experience, personalities, nationalities and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity.
Our clients are professional but also creative and fun and this is reflected in the way we work and relate to each other. We’re a great team who know that the way to deliver great work is to work together – and we enjoy it. We are a tight-knit team who socialize together and share in each other’s successes.
Spark Foundry are now Meta’s, (formerly Facebook), global Media partner across key markets. The brand is made up of multiple products across a large and diverse portfolio, that includes: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Quest and many more. Meta are made up of multiple divisions, that include: Reality Labs, Brand Product Marketing, Global Business Marketing and Meta Works (B2B), with each dedicated towards driving growth for Meta both at consumer level and B2B.
The brands ambition and belief is that the metaverse is the next evolution of social connection, and they aspire to be a leader in this field. We as their agency are charged with making sure that message is seen and delivered on a global scale, and we are entrusted to bring forward big ideas that will bring their vision to life.
This role would benefit an ambitious, individual who has the vision and skills to move brands forward.
- You will need to have a firm foundation in both traditional and digital media planning.
- You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy.
- Close attention to detail, people management skills and a positive attitude are also crucial.
- You will be expected to develop ideas both internally and externally and deliver business results.
- You will report to the Business Director and be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of the Publicis. You will take a lead role in responses, implementation of campaigns and management of reporting.
- You will need to be confident managing both upwards and downwards. As a person you will be highly enthusiastic and collaborative, it is essential here at Spark that you can get your point across and bring your client, team and line manager along with you.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.