Account Director- Luxury Client
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
This role is 100% focused on the LVMH account, a major and very recent new win that is being onboarded between March and June 2022. An international sub-agency called Publicis Media Luxe has been formed, as a bespoke team dedicated to the LVMH maisons, of which there around 40 active brands in the UK. In the UK, Publicis Media Luxe team are aligned within Spark Foundry media agency, with access to Spark’s wider team, talent, tools, management and benefits.
LVMH Group with famous houses like Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Bulgari, is the world leader in luxury, from fashion & leather goods to perfumes & cosmetics, including the beauty giant Sephora and jeweller Tiffany & co.
A core member of the planning team who, alongside the Account Manager and Account Executive, will comprise one of four planning teams in the group, focusing on two groups of LVMH’s maisons. There will be four Account Directors in total within the UK Publicis Media Luxe team. You will be the day to day contact for your client group, creating best in class media planning, strategy and account handling for them. You will be the core contact with cross agency teams as well as clients.
- Support the Business Director and deliver outstanding work every time.
- Coordinate response to brief (RTBs) to ensure the best work comes together
- Demonstrate solid cross media expertise
- Develop key luxury publisher relationships alongside the investment team
- Lead in developing Planning and Strategic Guidelines for key campaigns
- Identify new solutions and help with educating the client
- Build great mid level and senior client relationships to understand the needs and requirements from our team
- Deliver immaculate client service and management. Ensure it is delivered by your direct report too.
- Help to deliver roadmap for key client Brands in collaboration with the strategy and investment teams
- Contribute to the positive ongoing evaluation of our service by the client
- Show financial aptitude to ensure accurate client budgeting, accounting & reporting
- Global or local media planning & buying experience,
- Previously worked on campaigns for luxury advertisers or can demonstrate strong passion to work in the category.
- You will enjoy working with trends data and have very strong attention to detail.
- Highly articulate, competent and confident. Well presented at all times
- Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients.
- Enjoy collaboration and working on a fast-paced account.
- Proven record of driving value for clients and a strong demonstration of commercial understanding
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.