AV Account Manager - Global Account
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
The Spark team has seen tremendous growth and this has created a career-building opportunity to join some of the best industry experts as an AV Manager.
With the acquisition of new clients like Mondelez, you will be at the heart of this AV team conversing and learning from other Managers and Directors (with years of industry experience).
Key responsibilities will include;
- Growth for your clients - through building trusted relationships with clients, media owners and being a subject matter expert on TV, Video and Cinema
- Develop a Growth Team - contribute in shaping the culture through managing junior members, cross-collaboration with other teams within the agency and identifying insights to share with your clients
- Drive Growth for Spark - Be an ambassador for Spark and support your Director to achieve revenue and growth opportunities
The Spark AV is a team, not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts that will work collaboratively with you to help take your career to the next level.
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for your craft and already be a specialist AV media buyer and planner. Demonstrate a genuine hunger to build successful AV communication strategies that challenge the status quo and excite our clients. You will continually keep up-to-date with market developments, be passionate about delivering outstanding work on every campaign and support your team to do the same.
Essential core skills will also include:
- Advanced negotiation, presentation and communication skills - Able to work collaboratively across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Knowledge of Media Ocean tools, Prisma, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the media auditing process
- Extremely confident with the implementation planning of TV, Video, Connected TV and Cinema
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Detail-oriented, Creative and open to new ideas and confident to challenge briefs
Spark has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment, please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner.