AV Digital Manager
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced AV buyer; You will essentially be the bridge between Digital and AV by;
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your planning team and client in your area of expertise
- Build strong relationships with key AV suppliers including Google, all major broadcasters for BVOD and 3rd parties with a strong video offering
- Use your confidence in audience-based planning and implementation of digital video campaigns and how they fit into the wider AV strategy
- You will own the elements of the wider AV brief; have the opportunity to put best-in-class media plans together, sell into clients and collaborate with other investment and planning teams
What we will offer you...
- In the short term, you will gain an understanding of BVOD and Connected TV products like PMX Lift. Both are growth areas with BVOD accounting for more and more of the traditional linear AV budget (20-40%) and Connected TV offering clients highly targeted reach on a large screen
- With time, growth opportunities lie in becoming a true AV champion with detailed knowledge and experience across AV. These will be highly sought-after skills in years to come for media agencies, client-side or media owners
- At Spark, future steps will see you move to another investment team to gain additional in-channel planning & buying expertise or into planning/investment solutions/strategy to broaden your cross-media experience
- Competency in planning and implementing end-to-end digital video campaigns
- Competency in audience-based planning of digital video campaigns and how they fit into the wider AV strategy
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to support collaboration across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced
environment, multitask and adapt to new challenges
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the team, and wider agency, with clients and media owners of all levels
Spark has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to the classic benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.