Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are hiring a Business Director on one of our highest profile accounts. The client sits across the fashion and beauty space and this role will focus on their UK media planning and strategy. This role sits in our London office, reporting to the Managing Partner and working closely with two other Business Directors.
The Business Director will be responsible for managing a planning director, manager and executive, ensuring they grow and develop. As part of a supportive and close team, individual interests and needs will be nurtured as the Business Director progresses within the role.
Collaboration is at the core of our team philosophy. We’re one of the largest teams in the agency which creates a lively and supportive team dynamic.
This position will be the day to day support for your client group, helping them create best in class media planning, strategy and account handling. This person will focus on research into audiences and the competitive landscape to create planning insights. They will also support the junior members of the team when needed as an escalation point and mentor. Finally this role is also responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team; continuously maintaining good, strong relationships with the precision buying teams.
We are looking for
- A firm foundation in both traditional media (TV, OOH, Print etc) and digital at Senior Account Director or Business Director level
- Excellent knowledge of the media planning process and the UK media market/partners
- A keen interest in the fashion and/or beauty category
- Abe to develop ideas both internally and within a cross-agency group that challenge our clients and make their brands famous.
- Great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy.
- People management skills
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.