Digital Investment Solutions Director
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency
Spark Foundry is part of Publicis Groupe's thriving global media network, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
Ready for the promotion you've been aiming for? - In our plans to ensure continuous added value for our clients and team success, we have created an incredible new opportunity for a Digital Investment Solutions Director to join our Digital Investment team.
You will take the lead in shaping the future of media planning and buying. If you're a seasoned pro in Display, Video, Programmatic, or Social, and you're ready to make a real impact, this role is your ticket to the next level.
What This Role Will Offer You:
- Be part of a market-leading, multi-channel specialist team.
- Upskill and evolve into an omni-channel expert.
- Stay ahead of the curve with the latest innovations.
- Rub shoulders with industry leaders and heads of departments.
- Work closely with clients, and gain holistic planning experience across Display, Video, Programmatic, Social, and more.
- Tackle market challenges with confidence.
- Lead in new business and pitch endeavours.
What Will Success Look Like For You?
- Strong relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Seamless collaboration with planning teams.
- Commercially sound solutions.
- Happy, satisfied clients who value your role
- A proactive, solution-oriented mindset.
- A key role in new business success.
- Positive feedback from key senior leaders in the business.
The Role Responsibilities:
You will be an integral part of the Investment team, and work with the channel leads (Display, Video, Programmatic, Social, P&A and Search) to ensure holistic planning, that extracts and exploits every opportunity for success for clients.
Dive deep into audience behaviour and advocate for new services like PMX LIFT (addressable TV) and APEX products, working closely with teams to drive solutions for clients. Take the lead in new business efforts and confidently provide compelling narratives across all investments.
Who You Are:
- You're not just a manager; you're a Senior Manager or above; a true expert in your specialist field,
- You've mastered the art of media planning and buying, with a special knack for Display, Video, Programmatic, or Social.
- You have a passion for knowledge and thrive on finding solutions.
- Collaboration is your middle name, and you're all about delivering top-notch outcomes for clients.
*A detailed Job Description will be shared with all applicants. We look forward to receiving your application!
Spark Foundry UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees and candidates in our application process.
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need during your application process.