Digital Lead, EU Markets
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Mondelēz selected Publicis Media as their primary global media partner to play a key role in the company’s brand development and efforts to drive connections with local consumers. Their ultimate goal is to become the world’s snacking leader by the year 2030. The successful applicant for this role will play a critical role in supporting this exciting work.
Digital Transformation is a key pillar for Mondelēz in reaching their 2030 goals. Publicis Media teams are responsible for leading this work in collaboration with the Client and external partners, ultimately driving implementation in local markets.
- As the Digital Lead on the account, driving all Mondelēz Digital efforts in Europe, from strategic thought leadership to tactical implementation.
- Guiding and governing programmatic, social and search activity in local markets, plus digital commerce in partnership with the European Commerce Lead.
- Supporting the local markets in achieving all Digital KPIs, including but not limited to ROI, personalisation, taxonomy, brand safety, etc.
- •Managing key regional partnerships with Mondelēz’s JBP partners, ensuring that markets meet their forecasted goals, and steering the various digital projects across the region as needed
- Facilitating the Digital education of all teams, ensuring they have the requisite product knowledge, skills and training, guidance on optimisations, testing set-up, measurement, full-funnel planning, learning agenda development, etc.
- Digital generalist with strong operational knowledge
- Excels in leading digital operations, but is yearning to also spread their wings into thought leadership, working directly with Clients and JBP partners
- Strong leadership skills and high overall Digital IQ. Must have a working knowledge of Digital media across Europe
- A winning track record of meeting and exceeding client Digital KPIs
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Digital Media from planning, activation, performance and strategy across programmatic, search, social and commerce
- Inherent curiosity around the ever-evolving Digital landscape with a hacker mentality
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.