Digital Planning Manager
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
The Planning team is responsible for planning and overseeing the execution of campaign activations across Display, Paid Search, SEO & Social. Within this role, you’ll be working closely with cross-channel specialist to deliver integrated campaigns. The Planning Team gives you exposure to a range of business sectors across B2B and B2C products, digital channels and digital strategies. No two days are the same within the Planning Team and it’s great for people who enjoy working within a team and developing strong relationships. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop through exposure to channel experts as well as organised training within the digital media space
Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported by the Planning Director and channel leads, it is expected that they should be able to ‘hit the ground running’, and for the most part be able to work autonomously, acting as the key day-to-day contact for clients.
- Supporting the implementation campaign strategies, providing relevant insights and analysis from agency and client tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mintel etc.).
- Manage the campaign briefing process and workflow of the channel teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of work
- Analysis of cross-channel media performance, using website analytics & data from the channel platforms
- Working with media owners across social, display and search to identify new platforms, publishers and products that can help support client campaign objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence performance planning and client’s business
- Day-to-day client management, including keeping on top of email communication, running weekly client status calls and delivering media solutions that maximise clients ROI
- Working with channel teams to ensure excellent campaign delivery. This involves supporting them to distil campaign strategy into day-to-day activations and optimisations
- Relevant experience in planning consumer facing digital campaigns
- Experience across paid search, SEO, paid social & display
- Strong understanding of key reporting metrics across channels and how these ladder up to support client business objectives
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure and effectively priorities workload
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.