Head of Global Performance
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
The Head of Performance Media will lead the growth and development of the Global Performance assignments, and the performance team out of London. A large part of the role will be to identify the optimum operating model for cross channel global clients across international markets for programmatic, social, search. Pivotal to the role will be how the London team engage and create gold standard ways of working with our Publicis Global Delivery teams, ensuring that best practice operational deployment is at the heart.
This role is part of the performance community within Publicis Media whist being the senior leader for all things performance for Spark international. This will ensure relevant support from the wider Publicis and Spark UK business.
This role requires an experienced leader with deep, hands on experience of leading Performance Marketing programs across multiple markets, navigating international complexity. Responsibility is across the Spark International clients hubbed out of London, and working with 30+ specialists across biddable media.
Alongside this will be the responsibility to engage with clients in order to establish best practices for new (and existing) clients that will contain aspects such as working with clients to create global consistency in approach to biddable, delivering playbooks, deploying the right sized team, and being the escalation point for internal teams and clients.
We are looking for a leader with prior experience with;
- Growing biddable teams
- Search, social, programmatic channels
- Pitch experience with new business
- Transition experience
- Creating international playbooks
- Delivering gold standard work
- Leading clients in workshops and working sessions
- Deploying transformative work
- Advising on, and setting up new ad-tech
- Scoping team for right sized teams on client business
- Working with other digital leaders for cross-functional projects
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.