Insights and Research Manager
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are looking for an Insight Manager to join our our Strategic Intelligence department, which sits within Publicis Media working across our 3 media agencies (Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry) and works across a range of clients. One of the main objectives of the team is to provide Inspiring Insights to planners, clients and to the industry.
You will quickly become an expert on our research tools and develop your research skills through both on the job training and MRS specialist training. You will also play a key role in delivering value to planners and clients through your application of the tools, as well as developing insight from both primary and desk research.
You will contribute in shaping a truly unique agency through the creation of data-orientated insights in a fun, challenging and engaging way. We are looking for someone who wants to challenge the norms of Insight creation, and understands where the Insight opportunities lie in an increasingly digital world.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong experience working in an Insight role
- An understanding of the various different data channels, including digital.
- The ability to work in collaboration with the planning team and strategists
- Knowledge and experience with media research tools such as GWI, TGI, Telmar, social listening etc
- Experience commissioning qual and quant research, including survey writing, moderating, writing story led presentations and undertaking project debriefs
- An ability to create a story from several different data sources.
- Some experience working on new business pitches
- Previous Media agency experience preferred
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.