Programmatic Account Director
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
As an Account Director, you'll lead programmatic strategy across multiple major client accounts. Your responsibilities include:
- Strong understanding of the programmatic campaign buying workflow, from producing accurate media plans, the financial process of booking activity, in-flight campaign management, producing PCAs and wrap-up reports
- Experience in line management duties of junior team members
- Programmatic strategy and planning
- Communicating new products and solutions to clients
- Managing campaign workflow
- Ensuring integration with other media channels
- Serving as the programmatic expert for clients and agency leaders
- Supporting and developing your team of direct reports
Key experience we are looking for in this role is extensive knowledge of the digital ad tech landscape:
- Hands-on experience with DSPs such as DV360 & The Trade Desk.
- Proficiency in working with ad servers, preferably Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with brand safety solutions, preferably IAS & DoubleVerify.
- Understanding of contextual solutions
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.