SEO Account Manager
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
Spark Foundry’s SEO team sits within the overall Performance Department together with the performance disciplines. Being part of Publicis Groupe gives us market leading access and training to tools, tactics and platforms developed internally and powered by Performics. Our excellent relationships with key suppliers means as a team we get access to regular training, we are usually the first to trial new products across our clients, invites to industry events and a monthly lunch and learn session (with free lunch)!
We are diverse in our experience, personalities, nationalities and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our clients are professional but also creative and fun and this is reflected in the way we work and relate to each other. We know the way to deliver great work is to work together – and we enjoy it. We are a tight-knit team who socialise together and share in each other’s successes.
We are passionate about the sectors our clients work in and would welcome people who share our enthusiasm.
An opportunity has emerged for a talented SEO Manager looking for their next step up in digital. Working closely with the SEO Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day technical and content needs across three of our clients in the charity, finance and online survey sectors.
The successful candidate will be able to join a 20-strong SEO department, and further develop their skillset alongside a supportive and experienced team.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, technical knowledge and creativity are essential for this role. Previous experience in an SEO Manager role is essential. In return, Spark will provide the very best training opportunities and career progression for the right candidate.
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and optimisation of technical and content aspects of a number of our key clients. The role of SEO Manager will cover the following responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Turning strategy into performance
- SEO Optimisation and Planning
- Competitor analysis
- Technical audits and ad-hoc technical support
- Intent focussed keyword research
- Managing client relationships
- Ensuring the delivery of monthly and weekly reporting
- Writing on-page copy for site optimisations
- Monitoring SEO tools to ensure optimum performance
- Work effectively with planning & channel teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Manage the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
- Working directly with, and managing the relationship with third party agencies
- Hands on technical & content SEO experience
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills - able to communicate concepts simply and effectively
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Experience with Outreach preferred
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.