AV Account Manager
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
The Spark team has seen tremendous growth and this has created a career-building opportunity to join some of the best industry experts as an AV Manager.
You will be at the heart of this AV team collaborating and learning from other Managers and Directors with years of industry experience.
You will be working on a high-priority client. account and a key competitor to Amazon in the commercial technology space. Some of the brands within this account include Apple, Google and Microsoft. This client is one of the biggest digital spenders and has a focus on using data to innovate and drive new exciting strategies in their media planning.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Growth for Your Clients - through building trusted relationships with clients, media owners and being a subject matter expert on TV, Video and Cinema
- Develop a Growth Team - contribute to shaping the culture through managing junior members, cross-collaboration with other teams within the agency and identifying insights to share with your clients
- Drive Growth for Spark - Be an ambassador for Spark and support your Director to achieve revenue and growth opportunities
This opportunity has been designed with your career development in mind. The Spark AV team offers a great working environment, and a really strong team dynamic resulting in loyal and knowledgeable industry experts that will work collaboratively with you to help take your career to the next level.
Craft Innovative AV Communication Strategies: You will be at the forefront of devising cutting-edge AV media plans that captivate audiences and drive exceptional results for your clients
Collaborative and Client-Centric: Your advanced negotiation, presentation, and communication skills will be crucial as you work collaboratively within our team, across the wider agency, with clients, and media owners to ensure seamless execution of your campaigns
Master Media Tools: Your proficiency in Media Ocean tools, Prisma, Excel, and PowerPoint will empower you to make data-driven decisions and present compelling insights
Knowledge of Media Auditing: Your understanding of the media auditing process will contribute to the optimisation of your campaigns and the overall effectiveness of our strategies.
AV Implementation Expert: You will exude confidence in the planning and execution of TV, Video, Connected TV, and Cinema campaigns, staying up-to-date with industry trends to leverage the latest opportunities
Detail-Oriented & Creative Team Player: Keen eye for detail, while fostering a creative and collaborative approach within the team
Spark Foundry UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need during your application process.