Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Asda is one of our largest, and most awarded client accounts. It spans Grocery and Fashion (George), as well as financial products, and a recently launched loyalty scheme.
Due to the significance of this account, you will be working with some of the smartest minds in the industry and will find yourself at the forefront of new developments in media. Working with teams such as Insight, Ad Tech, and Effectiveness, you’ll be exposed to some of the newest thinking in Media and with your help, we’ll continue to fill the trophy cabinet.
- Being a strategic lead for the Asda account; fostering direct relations with key clients, ensuring you know their business as well as they do, and keeping them up to date on consumer trends and developments in the industry.
- Taking ownership of new briefs and forming a communications structure for our Planning and Investment teams to plan with.
- Collaborating with key teams to create the strategy; from planning and investment to insights, tech, and effectiveness divisions.
- Constantly accelerating your own learning, keeping up to date on the best work in the industry, key research and whitepapers, and the key debates within Strategy and Marketing Science.
- Being the spokesperson for the agency, contributing to industry articles and thought pieces as well as presenting at events and writing award winning papers.
- Playing a key role in new business work, helping the agency to increase revenue, and proving your role as a changemaker within the organisation.
- This role requires solid experience in media planning and knowledge of the core media channels (digital and offline)
- Previously or currently held a Business Director or Strategy Director level role
- Previous experience of creating and implementing media strategies
- You will have an expert understanding of how people interact with channels and technology, and how those behaviours can feed into strategic opportunities for clients.
- You’ll be knowledgeable about industry topics and research, from campaign case studies to seminal studies that are the backbone of marketing effectiveness.
- You need to have great communication and interpersonal skills –to be a trusted advisor who doesn’t shy away from hard conversations.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.