The Spark Foundry UK website is edited and hosted by Spark Foundry UK, whose registered office is located at Spark Foundry UK, 1st Floor, 2 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FR, United Kingdom.
Spark Foundry UK is regarded as the Data Co-Controllers.
We will ensure the accuracy of this Privacy Notice by keeping it up-to-date at any time. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be promptly communicated on this page and you should check back to see whether any adjustments have been made.
I. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, which is placed on your computer's hard drive. If you choose to accept cookies, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. In general, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available.
These data do not usually identify you directly, but they can provide you with a personalized web experience.
II. Our website uses the following types of cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:
Our website does not use Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies: These traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages used and to measure and track the performance of our website. This helps us to analyse web page traffic data and improve our website to fit your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- _ga: This cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie which is used to distinguish unique users.
- _gid: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form
- _gat: This cookie is used to throttle request rate. These are third party cookies that are placed on your device to allow us to use the Google Analytics service. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.
- Functionality Cookies:
- cookie-agreed: This cookie stores your cookie preferences (so you won’t be asked again)
- cookie-agreed-version: This cookie indicates the version of the acceptance of cookies.
- Targeting Cookies:
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Our website does not use Targeting Cookies.
You can opt-out of our website using cookies and tracking technologies by clicking “No thanks” on our Cookie banner when browsing the Website for the first time.
Different retention periods apply to the different types of cookies according to whether they are session cookies (i.e. a cookie temporarily placed on your device that appears when you access the website and disappears when you close your browser window) or permanent cookies (that is a cookie that will remain on your device for a certain period to allow us to remember your preferences on your next visits). In any case, cookies will never be kept for more than 13 months on your device.
III. How you can manage cookies?
When browsing the Website for the first time, you may click the button “No thanks” on the Cookie banner in order to opt-out of our website using cookies and tracking technologies.
Last update: 30/06/2022